Manage your Self Managed Super Fund
DIY Super Online is an easy to use, web-based application for SMSF trustees and managers who want better control of their investments and their accounting records.
User-friendly, convenient and feature-rich, this software makes managing your own taxation, investment and reporting simpler.
Investment + Accounting
Get all the information you need to make better investment decisions. The integrated investment and accounting package records your portfolio details and monitors its' performance and values via the ASX price download service (included in package).
Professional local support
Overwhelmed? Help is never more than a phone call away. Our full telephone support service connects you with our accounting and superannuation professional who can assist you with initial set-up, recording transactions and generating reports. Get all the support you will ever need.
Access a full suite of complimentary services to help you better manage your personal finances. Our additional services include year-end tax return and audit requirements, taxation advice, as well as new fund set-up and documentation for pensions, benefits, contributions and trustees. Ask about our very competitive rates.
Everything you need for SMSF
DIY Super Online is the answer SMSF trustees have been looking for:
- Easy-to-use Forms. Track all your transactions.
- Access to the ASX price download service for up-to-the-minute values and trends so you can react and plan most effectively.
- A whole range of accounting and investment reports that will let you manage more effectively, and help your accountant at tax time.
- Capital Gains Tax Calculator. Consider the tax implications before disposing of your securities.
- As a web-based product you have access 24/7 from any computer, automatic backups and updates, absolute data security on an independent server, no software to download.
If you've been extra busy this year and haven’t yet lodged your annual SMSF return, you still have some time to get organised, but you should make it a top priority and where necessary seek professional assistance to ensure you lodge your return by the due date. Read on to find out what the due dates are and why it's so important to get organised now.