Manage your Self Managed Super Fund
DIY Super Online is an easy to use, web-based application for SMSF trustees and managers who want better control of their investments and their accounting records.
User-friendly, convenient and feature-rich, this software makes managing your own taxation, investment and reporting simpler.
Investment + Accounting
Get all the information you need to make better investment decisions. The integrated investment and accounting package records your portfolio details and monitors its' performance and values via the ASX price download service (included in package).
Professional local support
Overwhelmed? Help is never more than a phone call away. Our full telephone support service connects you with our accounting and superannuation professional who can assist you with initial set-up, recording transactions and generating reports. Get all the support you will ever need.
Access a full suite of complimentary services to help you better manage your personal finances. Our additional services include year-end tax return and audit requirements, taxation advice, as well as new fund set-up and documentation for pensions, benefits, contributions and trustees. Ask about our very competitive rates.
Everything you need for SMSF
DIY Super Online is the answer SMSF trustees have been looking for:
- Easy-to-use Forms. Track all your transactions.
- Access to the ASX price download service for up-to-the-minute values and trends so you can react and plan most effectively.
- A whole range of accounting and investment reports that will let you manage more effectively, and help your accountant at tax time.
- Capital Gains Tax Calculator. Consider the tax implications before disposing of your securities.
- As a web-based product you have access 24/7 from any computer, automatic backups and updates, absolute data security on an independent server, no software to download.
At the end of last year, we published a blog on the reasons why so many people have turned to gold as a way of rounding out their investment portfolio. A volatile global economic and political environment, and investors predictions of more turbulent times ahead has pushed up the value of gold by nearly 9% every year for the last 15 years, and it shows no signs of slowing down. This week, we look at the processes involved in buying and selling gold.